Friday, October 1, 2010

Panti :: Pale Blue Flycatcher 22nd Sept 2010


Pale Blue Flycatcher (Cyornis unicolor)
Sambar Biru Rimba * 纯蓝仙鹟 * ウスアオヒタキ * Đớp ruồi xanh nhạt

I spotted this Pale Blue Flycatcher almost 3 weeks ago near the 1st stream of Panti bird sanctuary.

Thinking it was a Black-naped Monarch then, I took some shots but never bothered to look at the imgs later after transferring into my HD!

A week ago, a friend from S’pore asked me if I have taken pics of a Pale Blue Flycatcher near the same locs, I immediately rush home from work to look at those imgs again and glad to find out it was indeed a Pale Blu flycatcher, a lifer for me!

Unfortunately on subsequent visit, the bird was nowhere to be found, and I am just lucky to have two useable imgs here to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment